- July 23, at 3 PM Unity on the Plaza meet for Medicaid
- Understanding the Muslim culture and the Muslim experience of life in Kansas City.
Private Home, Platte City, MO
Sunday, July 23, 2:00 PM
Photo ID Law Town Hall Meeting
Join State Representative Ingrid Burnett and others for a Town Hall meeting to get some clear answers as to how the new Photo ID law will effect you at the next election. Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft will provide information on how the law is being implemented and how you can be prepared for all future elections. Representatives from the Jackson County Election Board and other government officials will be available to get all your questions answered. Make sure your vote is counted and tell others to attend.
6:00-7:30pmMeeting in Riverside on Tuesday, July 25 at 3:00 at
Mid-Continent Library, 2700 NW Vivion Rd.
- Missouri House Policy Development Caucus is seeking the public’s input on Missouri’s transportation funding issues. They will be in Lee’s Summit on Tuesday, July 25th . This meeting will be at 5:00 p.m., Lee’s Summit City Hall in the Howard Conf. Room, 220 SE Greet Street
Community Services League Building
10725 E 24 Highway in Independence
- United Eastern Democrats: July's monthly meeting will be Wednesday the 26th at the Courthouse Exchange Restaurant in Independence. Social hour begins at 6pm, meeting starts at 7:15. Guest speaker will be State Rep. Judy Morgan.
- All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church
4501 Walnut St, Kansas City, Missouri 64111
Lindsey Walker, SEIU, Moderator
Andrea Flinders, AFT
Sarah Harreus, CLUW
Rachel Hogan, Stand UP Kansas City
Jessica Podhola, IUPAT
- Supporting LGBTQ Youth Through Advocacy and Programming in KC
1014 W. 39th St., Kansas City, MO
Thursday, July 27, 5:00 PM
- Raytown Democratic Association: Annual Democratic picnic August 12th, 4-6pm at Kenagy Park (79th and Raytown Rd). $10 gets you a load of food and drink. Elected officials attending will be announced soon. Bring friends and family!
- New Approach Missouri: Fundraiser for patients to have safe and legal access to medical cannabis. Thursday August 3rd at Californos (4124 Pennsylvania), 6-8pm. RSVP by July 28 at 916-872-6987 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moms Demand Action